Ballyrobert are looking to recruit a fully qualified technician with experience of all makes. The successful applicant will be currently working in a busy and active environment.
The job holder must be able to:
- Diagnose vehicle problems using technical equipment including Tech2 and other diagnostic tools.
- Use Manufacturer technical help-line in accordance with organisational procedures.
- Use Computers to determine how long given service or repair will take.
- Conduct routine services on vehicles.
- Keep service reception informed of progress on vehicle repairs or service.
- Carry out work according to Manufacturer and organisational deadlines.
- Complete a vehicle condition report (VCR) and hand this together with job card to service reception.
- Identify and carry out warranty repairs once authorisation is given according to organisational and Manufacturer requirements.
- Work to support other team members in the achievement of their objectives when asked to do so or required by their manager.
- Need to have knowledge of parts requirements to complete job.
Attractive salary is being offered dependent on experience.
To apply please forward your CV to:
402 Belfast Road
Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com
Salary dependent on experience.
Closing date 31st July 2018