Car detailing - Bangor & Mallusk
Car detailer requirement
- Prior detailing experience essential.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the role, including walking, crouching, bending and standing for extended periods.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work outside in various weather conditions.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Ensure that all health and safety legislation is followed.
Car detailer responsibilities
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards.
- Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums and other equipment.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles or picking owners or drivers up if needed.
- Managing inventory and reordering supplies.
- Coaching team members when required.
Driving Licence, Experience using buffers and heat guns, Attention to detail